We've moved online
To get started:
- Register for an account (if you haven't already).
- Log in.
- Book an appointment by selecting the appropriate schedule (see below).
Note If you need help registering for an account or making an appointment, please watch this video. You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org
|Book an appointment||ELD & Upgrading courses|
|Book an appointment||100+ level courses, all subjects|
BC's online writing tutoring service
Prepare for your appointment
- Within the online booking system (WCOnline), upload a copy of your assignment and your instructor's guidelines.
- Choose the topic on which you want to focus.
- Allow time after your appointment to revise your essay.
Cancellation policy and no-shows
- Cancel at least 30 minutes before your appointment using the same online booking system or email the writing consultant.
- A missed, un-cancelled appointment is considered a no-show.
- If you accumulate more than two no-shows, we may require you to submit your essays to WriteAway rather than booking an in-person appointment.