Many of our library services have moved online. Visit the online COVID-19 Library services & resources guide for the latest in library services and operations. Email email@example.com for questions about library services.
Connect with us for help
Respectful use policy
The library is a space where the college community can work and study in a positive and productive learning environment.
Options to borrow books, DVDs, journals, and a mobile hotspot:
- books by mail - 5 items, received by mail
- library material take-out - request library material, pick-up in library
- textbook reserves - request up to 3 textbooks, 3 day loan, pick-up in library
- laptop - request a laptop for the semester
- mobile hotspot - request a portable device to use with your laptop for internet service
Book a library study room
Both libraries have study rooms that can be booked by appointment. Maximum group size is 2 students, book up to 2 hours per day. The name and student number of both students is required upon booking the room.
Book a library study table
Both libraries have study tables that can be booked by appointment.
1 person per study table, book up to 4 hours per day.
Both libraries have computer workstations that can be booked by appointment.
1 person per computer, book up to 4 hours per day, free printing.
- book a library computer workstation
- how to print - on and off campus
- student accounts - Camosun accounts, wireless & off campus access
- computer use policies
The library will borrow books (except course textbooks) and journal articles not available in Camosun library's print or online collection. There is a limit of 10 ILL requests per student each semester.
- available to registered students, faculty and staff
- loan periods, limits and fines are determined by the lending library
- articles take 2-3 days to be available (on average)
- books take up to 2 weeks to be available
Your Interlibrary loan (ILL) request may be placed using the linked online forms below:
Camosun instructors can book DVDs & VHS in advance to use in the classroom. Fill out an online form or email your request: