Emergencies and accidents happen without warning. Preparing for the unexpected—physically, as well as psychologically—is an individual and organizational responsibility.
Camosun College Emergency Management is the responsibility of Campus Security, a division of Facilities Services, with policy oversight from the college’s Emergency Response Planning Committee.
Emergency Management App
The free Camosun Emergency app is your personal safety toolkit and emergency notice centre. Built-in features make it easy to access Camosun emergency contacts, campus maps, lost and found, and personal safety tools like a flashlight or a loud alarm.
Camosun College Emergency Management handles:
- Emergency planning and procedures
- Emergency Response Plan development and operations
- Administration and training of the college’s volunteer Emergency Warden System
- Personal Preparedness
- Emergency Management app for iOS, Android and BlackBerry devices
- Emergency exercises, including college participation in Shakeout BC
- Emergency response training
for help in any emergency or
from any campus phone.
For non-emergency access to Campus Safety, please call 250-370-4567.