Our mandate is to support Camosun's academic mission and enhance the experience on campus by providing goods and services to the Camosun community. We strive to offer convenience, quality and value to students while generating revenue opportunities for the college to offset the cost of other programs and services.
And when you buy on campus, you’re not only getting convenience - you’re getting competitive prices, a variety of food options, friendly assistance and you’re helping support other Camosun services, programs and facilities.
Students and employees spend close to $1 million per year off-campus on food, books, electronics and other e-services that are readily available on campus.
- Textbook rentals & buy-back program
- More used textbooks available
- Competitively priced notebooks, pens, clothing, gifts and snack food
- Specific course required clothing, tools and equipment
- Includes Campus Café, Urban Diner, Busy Beans, By the Books, reCharge & Trades Café
- Operated by Aramark Food Services, who volunteers and donates to special college functions
- Direct Fair Trade coffee
- International cuisine options
- Options for food sensitivities including gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan
- Green food services initiatives
- Camosun offers space for external rentals, including our Gibson Auditorium, Na’tsa’maht Gathering Space, Young Lawns, classrooms, labs, and more
- We are happy to host many external groups on our campuses, such as wedding ceremonies, movie sets, community clubs, special meetings and events
- Camosun offers five fully licensed, quality child care centres between the two campus locations
- On-campus child care is provided for up to 64 children of students and employees
- Remaining spaces are open to the greater community
- Our centres provide educational opportunities for students from relevant college/university programs to complete observations, research, provide workshops, interviews, and obtain supervised practicum experience
- State-of-art printshop specializing in high volume printing for coursepacks and other documents
- Wide format printing for banners, signage, pop-up displays and blueprints
- Custom printing solutions for brochures, business cards, invitation and programs
- Diverse, award-winning in-house Graphic Design team
- Conveniently located at the Lansdowne Printshop
Thank you for supporting on-campus services!
Last updated: January 20, 2021 1:02 pm