Latest information on COVID-19 and New Camosun Website
- May 05, 2021 9:09 am
Information on COVID-19
COVID-19 Useful Links:
- COVID-19 safety employee and workplace leaders training and initial screening
- On-campus attendance & daily health-check form
- Camosun College COVID-19 Safety Plan
- Safe Start Request Form
- BC COVID-19 Self-Assessment Tool
- Provincial Health Officer order - Workplace & Post-Secondary Institution Safety
Information on Website Modernization
Camosun launched a new website on April 14, 2020. Please visit Communication and Marketing’s Information Page for the latest information for this project. Useful Links:
Camosun College is located in beautiful Victoria, British Columbia with campuses on the Traditional Territories of the Lekwungen and W̱SÁNEĆ peoples. We acknowledge their welcome and graciousness to the students who seek knowledge here.
Established in 1971, the college serves 20,000 learners a year in upgrading, certificate, diploma, bachelor's degree, post-degree diploma and continuing education programs.