April 9, 2021
COVID-19 exposure at Camosun College, Interurban Campus, John Drysdale Building
Camosun takes the health and safety of students and employees seriously with a COVID-19 Safety Plan in place.
The college was notified on April 9, 2021, by Island Health about a COVID-19 exposure on April 1, 2021, at its John Drysdale Building, Interurban campus. Island Health has initiated contact tracing to identify anyone who has a high-risk exposure. These individuals are being directly contacted for further guidance. Unless you are deemed as having a high-risk exposure, you are not required to isolate at this time.
Out of caution only, a cleaning team has used the Clorox 360 disinfecting machine throughout the entire building.
COVID-19 Safety Plan
The most current copy of the college’s COVID-19 Safety Plan is available here.
- BC Centre for Disease Control
- Public Health Agency of Canada
- World Health Organization
- Travel & Tourism Canada
- COVID-19 Stigma Guide
- Ministry of Health BC COVID-19 symptom self-assessment tool
- How COVID-19 is affecting IRCC
- For non-health related COVID-19 questions (e.g. supports, programs, etc):